If you are between 16 and 22 years old and are in for a challenge; as you move up to Senior Rangers section, combine the fun and adventure of the Ranger section and the opportunities of gaining your leaders’ warrant; its just what you're looking for!
Our Senior Ranger programme is very flexible, and
you can choose your own pathways while embarking on your leadership journey.
The Grow & Connect Journey is the ultimate challenge!
Criteria of the challenge are as follows:
- A minimum of 1 Residential weekend organized by MGG
- Experience in a planning team of MGG national
- The Duke of Edinburgh International Award or Young Enterprise
- WIT-More or
one year commitment working in one of the following teams: Advocacy,
Communications, Diversity, International, Programme or Training.
- International Challenge participating specifically
in one of the following:
- Volunteering in one of the World Centres
- An international seminar organised by WAGGGS
- An EU funded international seminar organised by
MGG/ Agenzija Zghazagh